We offer Microsoft Office 2013 Standard DVD Version and download version. If you order download version, download link and product key will be sent to your Email box within 8 hours. If you order DVD version, we will ship the sealed DVD box in 2 days, and a tracking number will also be sent to you via Email. All our software are 100% genuine, and we will follow up your order till you install and activate the software on your PC.
Office Standard 2013 provides a comprehensive toolset for individual productivity, including the tools you need to create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations quickly and easily; and manage email. Office Standard 2013 is great if you:
- Want a basic desktop suite to create documents, track finances/inventory, analyze data for business insights, and create presentations and marketing/sales collateral.
- Need to communicate with others within and outside of your organization and track business contacts.
- Are looking for a work-capable desktop suite at an affordable price.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation graphics program
- Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client
- Microsoft OneNote note-taking program
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
- Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
- Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
- Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
- View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
- Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
- Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
- View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
- With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
- Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
- Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)
|Computer and Processor||1 gigahertz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)|
|Hard disk||3.0 gigabytes (GB) available|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 768 resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x|
|.NET version||3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required for any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.|