Thanks for your Order Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business Download Version, We will send the product key to your Email Box once you confirm payment, Then please click the link below download it from Microsoft and input our product key following the step.
The latest versions of the essential Office applications, for one PC. Create, work, plan and share more easily at home and at school. Includes Outlook, to keep your home and work life organized.
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Your personalized Office
- Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
- Share plans and stay organized
- Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Turn your ideas into professional-looking documents
- Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
|Computer and Processor||1 gigahertz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)|
|Hard disk||3.0 gigabytes (GB) available|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 768 resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x|
|.NET version||3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required for any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.|