Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 has download, DVD and USB version for sale on our site. Download version includes download link and product key, they will be sent by Email after you place an order for it, DVD version includes installation DVD and product key, it will be shipped out by express such as UPS, Fedex, DHL or EMS, USB version includes installation USB driver, product key and using instructions saved in the USB, and it will also be shipped by express. You can select which version you prefer when you place an order.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 can be described as a comprehensive upgrade to the Professional edition. This edition comes with basic Office Suite applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and OneNote but comes with more additional advanced features.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Includes:
Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
|Home & Student||Home & Business||Professional 2010||Professional Plus|
|Word 2010 – Professional-looking documents|
|Excel 2010 – Eye-catching spreadsheets and charts|
|PowerPoint 2010 – Impactful presentations|
|OneNote 2010 – Organize notes and information|
|Outlook 2010 – Manage calendar and e-mail|
|Publisher 2010 – Professional-quality marketing materials|
|Access 2010 – Manage databases|
|InfoPath 2010* – Organize and streamline your business|
|SharePoint 2010* – Share and manage information with others|
|Communicator 2010* – Stay connected|
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Features：
- Almost anytime, anywhere access
- Put convenience and speed right in your employees’ hands. With Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, they can edit and review documents virtually anywhere they can use their PC, smartphone, or a Web browser—with the confidence that their changes will appear exactly as intended.
- Office 2010 Pro Plus gives you the ability to use Office in more places and on more devices. You can review and do minor editing in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote by using the Office Web Apps on any machine with a browser.
- It lets you access and edit documents stored on a server while you’re offline with SharePoint Workspace 2010, and then automatically syncs these changes when you’re back online. So you can stay productive while on the go.
- Office Mobile allows you to extend your Office Professional Plus 2010 experience to smartphones, so you can stay up to date by viewing and editing documents with an interface suited to small devices.
- Bring ideas to life
- It’s the capabilities they want in the software they already know. With this Office edition, your people can do more with technology without having to learn specialized programs.
- It puts your team in the director’s chair, enabling them to create dazzling digital content in PowerPoint that comes to life with cutting-edge audio/video capabilities and animation enhancements.
- It introduces the Microsoft Office Backstage view, which gives your people quick access to important functions such as viewing document information, saving, printing, and sharing. And Office Professional Plus 2010 extends the Ribbon toolbar throughout most applications, helping your team discover commands that make it easier to produce work that stands out.
- It provides tools for improved data visualization with Excel, so your team can quickly gain business insights and present them in a meaningful way. Sparklines are tiny charts that fit within a cell and visually summarize trends alongside data. And Slicers enhance PivotTable filtering by allowing a quick and intuitive assessment of large amounts of data..
- Collaboration without compromise
- Give your people the freedom to work the way they want. With the most up-to-date tools, team members can create and edit documents simultaneously, making it easier and faster to reach shared goals.
- It enables Web-based collaboration, allowing multiple people to edit Excel spreadsheets, build reports or documents in Word, and annotate OneNote notebooks in real time. They can conduct brainstorm sessions, update data, and create compelling presentations without needing to be in the same room.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 gives your people faster and easier ways to manage their e-mail with new conversation management tools that can remove duplicate information and act like a “mute button” for your inbox.
- It helps your people save time and money by providing one-click communication through unified communications technology, and real-time document sharing from within Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, without the need to switch applications.
- The practical productivity platform for IT
- It helps empower your people without increasing risk, complexity, and cost. It provides enterprise-class capabilities to manage business environments without compromise. Employees also benefit from the worldwide standard in business applications giving them new and easier ways create documents, see data, share their information, and work from practically anywhere.
- It was built to maximize performance across existing hardware, while also positioning you for future hardware innovations such as 64-bit chips, advanced graphics cards, multi-core processors, and alternative devices.
- The Trusted Documents and Protected View features of Office Pro Plus 2010 combine to provide better security for malicious e-mail attachments and files, while simultaneously allowing quick document viewing.
- With this Office suit, use Backstage, Web Apps, and SharePoint Workspace to connect with important business information and services, online and offline, without users having to leave their familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- The Accessibility checker scans documents for issues that will impact users with disabilities, and helps eliminates errors before they can cause harm to the business. Retention Policy is an archiving and retention tool that is more flexible to users workflow with capabilities such as item-level retention, user-created file application, and exception handling. These are examples of new Office Professional Plus 2010 tools and features that improve an organization’s ability to maintain compliance in a world of increasing information management demands.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus System requirements
- Computer and processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Hard disk: 2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system.